TSLC Result: TSLC Exam Marksheet 2079-2080: Technical School Leaving Certificate (TSLC) By CTEVT Nepal.
TSLC Result: TSLC Exam Marksheet 2079-2080
This course is designed for those who have passed the SLC examination. This curriculum is designed for lower-level human resources in the field of Livestock Production / Animal health services equipped with the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for this level of technicians so as to meet the demand for such technicians in the country.
This course is based on the job required to be performed by the livestock sector in Nepal. This course intends to provide knowledge about the following basic level Junior Technical Assistant. It especially provides the knowledge and skills focussing on livestock production and management, poultry production, Dairy science, Animal nutrition, and Animal health, as provisioned by the government of Nepal. It also deals with Extension and Communication and Entrepreneurship skills for starting their own business.
- The target group for this training will be all the interested individuals of the country with academic qualifications of SLC pass.
- This course will be completed within one year/ 39 weeks/ 1560 hours. In addition, 3 months of on-the-job assignments should also be completed to issuing successful completion of the course.
Individuals who meet the following criteria will be allowed to enter this program:
- Should have passed SLC
- Should pass entrance examination administered by CTEVT
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the merit list.
- Candidates should submit the following documents at the time of application
o SLC pass mark sheet
o Character certificate
o Citizenship certificate (for the name, parents’ name, age, date of birth and address verification purpose only)
- Special quota for different categories of students will be as per the policy of CTEVT.
- Preference will be given to female, Dalit, Janjati, Conflict-affected people and Disadvantaged Groups ( DAGs)
- The medium of instruction will be in English and/or Nepali language.
- Distinction 80% or above
- First division 75% or above
- Second division 65% or above
- Third division Pass aggregate to below 65%
- The council for technical education and vocational training (CTEVT) will award certificates in “Technical School Leaving Certificate in Livestock Production and Management/Animal Health” to those students who successfully complete the requirements as prescribed by the curriculum.
- The graduate will be eligible for the position equivalent to Non-gazetted 2nd class/level 4 (technical) as Junior Technical Assistant in the field of Livestock Production and Management /Animal Health or as prescribed by the Public Service Commission.