TSLC Result: TSLC Exam Marksheet 2076-2077: Technical School Leaving Certificate (TSLC) By CTEVT Nepal.
- This course is designed for those who have passed SLC examination. This curriculum is designed for lower level human resources in the field of Livestock Production / Animal health services equipped with knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for this level of technicians so as to meet the demand of such technician in the country.
- This course is based on the job required to be performed by a livestock sector in Nepal. This course intends to provide knowledge about following basic level Junior Technical Assistant. It especially provides the knowledge and skills focussing on livestock production and management, poultry production, Dairy science, Animal
nutrition, Animal health, as provisioned by the government of Nepal. It also deals with Extension and Communication and Entrepreneurship skill for to start their own business.
- The target group for this training will be all the interested individuals of the country with academic qualification of SLC pass.
- This course will be completed within one year/ 39 weeks/ 1560 hours. In addition, 3 months on-the-job assignment should also be completed for issuing successful completion of the course.
Individuals who meet the following criteria will be allowed to enter into this program:
- Should have passed SLC
- Should pass entrance examination administered by CTEVT
- Final selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
- Candidates should submit the following documents at the time of application
o SLC pass mark sheet
o Character certificate
o Citizenship certificate (for the name, parents’ name, age, date of birth and address verification purpose only)
- Special quota for different category of students will be as per the policy of CTEVT.
- Preference will be given to female, Dalit, Janjati, Conflict-affected people and Disadvantaged Groups ( DAGs)
- The medium of instruction will be in English and/or Nepali language.
- Distinction 80% or above
- First division 75% or above
- Second division 65% or above
- Third division Pass aggregate to below 65%
- The council for technical education and vocational training (CTEVT) will award certificate in “Technical School Leaving Certificate in Livestock Production and Management/Animal Health” to those students who successfully complete the requirements as prescribed by the curriculum.
- The graduate will be eligible for the position equivalent to Non-gazetted 2nd class/level 4 (technical) as Junior Technical Assistant in the field of Livestock Production and Management /Animal Health or as prescribed by the Public Service Commission.