Check SEE Result Marksheet online: As a matter of fact, a Marksheet is an important document for a student, to know your grade and score in SEE Result 2078-2079. Hence, you must know, “how to check to SEE Result With Marksheet” online. Read this article for SEE Result Marksheet 2078 online using Symbol Number.
SEE Result Marksheet
In general, the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) examination starts from March once every year. As a matter of fact, after two and a half to three months after the completion of the SLC, the results are published by the Examination Control Board. Students are categorized into five divisions according to their scores.
All the students of SEE exam 2078 must check their Marksheet to know their progress. Moreover, it is a hard copy document required for higher education in Nepal. It shows credit hours, grades obtained in individual subjects, final grades, and average grade points (GPA).
The concept of the SEE Result Marksheet 2078 will show the status of “Passed” or “Failed”. This marksheet will only show the performance of a student in the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) 2019. As a result, based on other grade points, a student can see the performance anywhere between Outstanding to Very Insufficient.
SEE Result With Marksheet 2078
There is another way to search the result online with marksheet. Students have to remember the marksheet will display as Credit Hour, Obtained Grade, Final Grade, Grade Point, and Grage Point Average (GPA). The GPA is determined whether a student pass or fails.
- Step one: Take your mobile or laptop open the Internet browser and type “result.soce.gov.np“.
- Step two: SEE Result 2078 will appear.
- Step three: Enter your exam symbol number (eg. 0010001Q or 0010001)and Date of Birth (eg. 2048/05/15).
- Step four: Now finally click on the search button.
- The following image is a demo copy for SEE Result 2078 Marksheet generated online.
Grading System and Points used on SEE Marksheet
|SN||Interval in Percent||Grade||Description||Grade Point|
|1||90 to 100||A+||Outstanding||4.0|
|2||80 to below 90||A||Excellent||3.6|
|3||70 to below 80||B+||Very Good||3.2|
|4||60 to below 70||B||Good||2.8|
|5||50 to below 60||C+||Satisfactory||2.4|
|6||40 to below 50||C||Acceptable||2.0|
|7||30 to below 40||D+||Partially Acceptable||1.6|
|8||20 to below 30||D||Insufficient||1.2|
|9||0 to below 20||E||Very Insufficient||0.8|
- Due to the poor condition of the education system in Nepal. Hence, the Government Of Nepal has now formulated and implemented a new system for SLC. The students do not fail in the exam according to the new system, but those having low GPI don’t get admission for higher-level studies. As a result, the “SEE Result Marksheet” value is affected.