BSc CSIT Result: Check BSc CSIT Entrance Result 2080. Students of Tribhuvan University Institute of Science and Technology Dean’s Office Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal Can check online at @ww.tuiost.edu.np by downloading the BSc CSIT Result PDF.
BSc CSIT Entrance Result 2080 Nepal
Every year the Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) conducted the Bachelors of Computer Science and Information Technology (B.Sc CSIT) entrance examination for admission into the four years B.Sc CSIT degree course in Tribhuvan University.
- Name of the Exam: BSc CSIT
- Examination Authority: Tribhuvan University
- Department: Institute of Science and Technology (IOST)
- Course/Degree Name: B.Sc CSIT (4 Years)
- Semester System: 8 semesters
- Campuses: Mechi, Ramsorup Ramsagar, Birendra, Mahendra, Butwal, Sidha Nath etc
- Application form Deadline: Bhadra 9, 2076
- Examination Date: Bhaadra 27, 2076 (September 13, 2019)
- Examination Time: 12:00 PM to 2: 00 PM
BSc CSIT Eligibility 2080
The candidate applying for B.Sc. CSIT program:
- Candidate should pass 12th board exam with science stream or equivalent from any recognized institute with the minimum second division in their 12th or equivalent
- Passed A level in Science (have studied Physics and Mathematics with 100 marks) and passed at least in D Grade.
- Must Be Passed 3 Years Diploma in an Engineering program from CTEVT taking Physics and Mathematics.
Should have successfully passed the entrance examination conducted by TU securing at least 35% marks. Compiled with all the application procedures. (Note: Both Biology and Mathematics groups of students of +2 level are eligible to apply for the course)
BSc CSIT Entrance Exam Result 2080
The Institute of Science and Technology (IoST) is one of the oldest, largest & pioneering technical institutes at Tribhuvan University. IoST has 13 central departments, 1 school, 25 constituent campuses, and 103 affiliated campuses in most of the campuses the BSc CSIT course is open for students.
BSc CSIT Admission is done based on an entrance exam (September) / Annual entry ( only one entry in a year) / Class starts in November.
Evaluation System : 40% internal evaluation + 60% external exam through Dean’s Office. Check TU Result
Result Publish Date
The BSc CSIT Entrance Result 2075 was published in the month of October. However this year the Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology (IOST) is likely to be published results in the month of September.
How to Check the Result
Students keep in mind the result can’t be checked online perhaps you can download a PDF file. This result pdf file contains BSc CSIT Entrance Exam 2076 Roll No., Student Name, Score Campus, and Group.
After downloading the PDF file, the student must check their exam roll number and name and then see the score.